COVID-19 – Our responsibilities to our clients and customers
Dutypoint regards its people, its clients and customers as its most valuable assets. Our pandemic planning and response efforts are based on a continuous loop of information sharing and activities to help prevent, contain, and recover from the impact of the COVID-19 virus.
Given the current levels of concern around COVID-19, we have prepared the below information to help answer some of the questions you may have around our ability to continue with the provision of goods and services into your business.
- We are following the latest government advice and are committed to, and are taking the necessary steps to safeguard our people, their families and our customers.
- We remain fully operational and able to receive and fulfil orders at very short notice.
- We have a detailed internal business continuity plan that allows us to continue to provide excellent customer service while working from remote locations, this includes the provision of after sales service; our service engineers are available to undertake service visits nationwide. Please contact email@example.com to book an appointment.
- We are committed to fulfilling any pre-existing or future customer visits and CPDs and will take the necessary precautions to reduce risk, if however you would prefer for us not to visit your premises please let us know and we can arrange alternative on-line meetings and CPDs.
- We increased stock and have pulled forward component supplies from affected overseas areas before the restrictions came into force and our production facilities and stores continue to operate with the necessary precautions in place.
- We are committed to doing everything possible to ensure the continuity of all our goods & services and are in regular contact with our global supply base with regards to the latest situation in their particular location.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE: