Titanium Warranty & Commissioning
It is essential that Dutypoint Systems equipment is commissioned. Whilst products are subject to significant testing and pre-delivery set-up, this covers basic procedures such as wiring, rotational direction check, pressure and flow checks. A commissioning visit ensures that your equipment is installed correctly and runs at the best efficiency and to your exact system requirements.
Developed specifically for mechanical and electrical contractors, the innovative Titanium warranty & commissioning package provides fully comprehensive warranty protection for 12 months or 24 months from date of despatch, and can be extended to cover up to 5 years latent defects period as required.
The Titanium warranty & commissioning package includes the following services:
- Certified on site commissioning
- 24/7 Emergency help line
- Fully comprehensive parts warranty
- On site & call out cover
- Accidental damage cover
Titanium12: Warranty and Commissioning Package – 12 months’ complete cover
Titanium24: Warranty and Commissioning Package – 24 months’ complete cover, including annual service early in the second year
When we commission a system, our experienced and helpful engineers thoroughly assess every part of the installation to ensure that the unit is set to run at peak efficiency. We will report on the performance of your system and will make recommendations for improvement if necessary.
It is important that electromechanical equipment is properly commissioned to ensure that:
- The equipment provides a good return on investment in terms of longevity and performance
- Energy savings will be maximised as the system is running efficiently
- The risk of costly downtime is minimised - parts will be less likely to wear out prematurely
- Alarm and warning signal outputs are configured correctly for the requirements of the site
To keep pricing competitive, we base our costs on commissioning of multiple items being undertaken during one site visit. It is essential that all equipment is fully installed and connected to the incoming water and power supply prior to the commissioning visit. We reserve the right to make a reasonable charge for aborted visits when equipment is not ready for commissioning on arrival.
We are very happy to reschedule visits to fit in with your timescales and availability, but changes and cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before the advised visit date. Late cancellations may be charged at an appropriate fee.
How it works
- The Titanium Warranty and Commissioning package is purchased at the same time as the equipment to be covered
- The Dutypoint Service Team liaise with the site contact to arrange a commissioning visit after installation is complete. This must be within 4 months of delivery to validate the ongoing warranty. In the unlikely event that this is not possible, warranty cover reverts to the standard parts-only cover until commissioning is completed
- If any issue arises relating to the equipment covered by the agreement, this must be reported to Dutypoint Service Team before the close of the next business day and we will repair/replace parts and re-commission as required.
- Outside normal business hours, the service helpline (01452) 300590 is monitored and the on-call engineer will respond appropriately.
- At the end of the warranty period, the agreement can, by arrangement, be transferred to the owner/occupier or management company responsible for ongoing maintenance. If there is a break in the cover period, rectification of any existing faults at the time of the first service visit under the new contract will be chargeable to the new contract holder.
- The term of the warranty can be adjusted to exactly align with your specific contractual obligations. For example, cover can be provided from handover date to the end of the latent defects period. Please contact the Service Team for a quotation.
There has been a power surge on the site and both of the inverters on the cold water booster set have failed. Is this covered by the Titanium Warranty and Commissioning package?
Yes. We would attend site and replace the inverters and recommission the system.
A subcontractor has dropped a ladder onto the LTHW circulation pump and the wiring between the motor and the inverter is damaged. Is this covered?
Yes, certainly. Ensure the unit is electrically isolated and made safe and an engineer will attend site promptly with parts required to rectify the fault.
My ScubaTANK sounds like it is running but no water is coming out of the shower. Can you help?
Yes, absolutely. In many instances like this, a brief conversation with our knowledgeable and highly experienced internal support technicians will get you up and running in minutes. If a site visit is required, this would be actioned immediately.
It’s 2am and there is no water anywhere in the hotel….
Our trained out-of-hours team will help identify the cause of problem. Immediate assistance from an on-call engineer will be provided over the telephone. An engineer will attend site within 4 hours if necessary.
For more information including terms and conditions, download the brochure.
If you would like to arrange a commissioning visit, please contact our Service Department on +44 (0)1452 300590. If possible, please have your equipment serial number(s) and site details to hand.