1. The Contract is valid from
2. Service visits will be carried out at approximately 6 monthly Intervals, within maximum 1 month of the due date
3. The equipment must be installed in a safe and accessible location, allowing a faulty unit or part to be removed and replaced without undue difficulty. The customer is responsible to arrange and provide special access and handling equipment.
4. The Contract is specific to the
5. The customer must switch off and isolate any equipment if it appears to be operating in a way that is causing damage to the equipment, or is in danger of causing damage or harm to other equipment, property or persons.
6. The 24/7 emergency helpline will be monitored by trained staff who are often quickly able to identify and resolve problems over the phone. The caller's help is essential in providing as much information and assistance as possible.
7. It is essential that all equipment Is connected to live Incoming water and power supply prior to the service visit.
8. Visits are scheduled to fit in with the customer's timescales and availability as far as operational Limitations will allow. Changes and cancellations requested by the customer must be made at Least 48 hours prior to the advised visit date. Late cancellations may be charged with a reasonable fee.
9. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure access arrangements have been made and safe working conditions are provided, or any special access arrangements or hazardous conditions are notified in advance.
10. Site attendance will be within normal working hours.
1. The first service visit of an Infinity"'+ contract includes an assessment of the condition of the equipment. Any remedial works Identified and required to return the unit to good operational condition will be estimated and quoted to the customer.
2. Visits are Limited to three in any twenty working days. Further visits requested within this time frame will be chargeable.
3. If a reported failure is deemed by
4. Accidental damage cover will not be available if the damage is covered by other insurance policies.
5. Where program settings have been changed or any modifications have been made without consultation and agreement from
6. Defects in material and workmanship must be reported the next working day. All warranty claims must be notified in writing within 5 working days of an issue being apparent.
7. In the event of a warranty failure
8. Where applicable, low water level protection should be Installed in the storage tank supplying and connected to the pump system(s). Where this protection is not in place, the repair or replacement of parts damaged by lack of water or dry-running will be chargeable.
Get in touch with your team today