Surge relief valve
The ProtectoRiSE is a highly recommended system component that is fitted at the top of the riser to prevent airlocks and sudden pressure changes due to power surges and other causes.
This triple-function, double-orifice air valve efficiently releases air to prevent pressure build-up and allows the ingress of air to prevent vacuum in the pipework. The ProtectoRiSE also provides a controlled bleed of air to maintain system stability.
STANDARD TECHNICAL FEATURES
– Patented small orifice configuration
– Lightweight, compact single-chamber design
– Directly acting solid cylindrical float
– Excellent flow capacity
– WRAS approved
– PN25 rated
– Drain valve
– Corrosion-resistant construction
– Tapped cowl
– Surge alleviation mechanism
– Insect mesh
– Isolating valve
– PN40 rating
*If higher flow rate is required, as many units as necessary can be connected in parallel.