QuikForm™ is a revolutionary underground chamber incorporating an innovative modular concrete shuttering system, reducing the volume of concrete used and the labour-intensive backfill and cover installation process.
The QuikForm™ pump chamber is delivered to site as an assembled system and can be installed in reduced time while using less concrete than traditional GRP chambers. In addition, QuikForm™ is super durable and suitable for up to 8 m submersion below the water table.
QuikForm™ shuttering has an optimum shape and width to achieve the required strength without using more concrete than necessary.
QuikForm™ is designed to satisfy the needs of multiple applications, from large residential and small commercial developments (e.g. B&Bs and hotels) to large commercial and industrial applications (e.g. hospitals, schools and factories).
QuikForm™ is ideal for extra-deep applications that historically haven’t been feasible to achieve with pre-fabricated chambers.
– Pipework with Victaulic couplings as standard provides excellent strength, corrosion and surge resistance
– Frame and turret made of powder-coated mild steel – all standard sizes and depths are structurally designed to withstand worst-case ground conditions, including groundwater up to cover level*
QuikForm™ packaged pump stations have been designed to be as flexible as you need them to be to ensure that they fit with the specific requirements of your project: – Pipework available from 2” to 8” – Wide range of pumps available – Chamber depth range from 2 m to 8 m and any size in-between
– Inlet connections can be made on-site at any height and orientation to accommodate site drainage, which removes the hassle of working around a fixed position
– 1.6 m and 2 m tank diameters to match pump size or storage volume requirements (2.5 m available from mid-2020)
– Option to interconnect separate storage chambers to incorporate large emergency storage volumes into your pump station design
– Fixed concrete cost – no more guesswork or concrete wastage; up to 50% less concrete required
– The QuikForm™ shuttering can be filled up from the base to cover in a single pour subject to the concrete specification/additives
REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
– Uses up to 50% less concrete*
– PVC shuttering minimises contact between concrete and exposed ground
– No concrete base is required. Simply lay a stone base using a self-compacting type of stone
– The large flat base of the QuikForm™ means the chamber will stay in position during concreting and backfill without bracing or strapping the chamber in place
– No need to fill the chamber with water during installation
– Inlets are available preformed or can be easily installed as required on site using wall seals
– Adjustable turret for fine-tuning the cover mounting level to match finished ground level
*It is the contractor’s responsibility to ensure the use of the correct specification of concrete and installation is completed in accordance with our installation guide.
|Frame and turret||Powder-coated mild steel|
|Pipework||304 stainless steel ISO pipe|
|Couplings||Victaulic E497 grooved coupling with plascoat finish, stainless steel bolts and nitrile gasket|
|Internal diameter (m)||1.6||2.0||2.5|
|Depth range (m)||2 to 8||3 to 8||3 to 5|
|Volume range (L)||3,000 to 15,000||5,000 to 25,000||12,000 to 25,000|
|Maximum pipework size||DN100||DN150||DN200|
|Valve access platform||Optional||Optional||Optional|
|Cast-in davit socket||Optional||Optional||Optional|