QuikForm™ is a revolutionary underground chamber incorporating an innovative modular concrete shuttering system, reducing the volume of concrete used and the labour-intensive backfill and cover installation process.
The QuikForm™ pump chamber is delivered to site as an assembled system and is super durable and suitable for up to 8 m submersion below the water table.
QuikForm™ shuttering has an optimum shape and width to achieve the required strength without using more concrete than necessary.
QuikForm™ is designed to satisfy the needs of multiple applications, from large residential and small commercial developments (e.g. B&Bs and hotels) to large commercial and industrial applications (e.g. hospitals, schools and factories). QuikForm™ is ideal for extra-deep applications that historically haven’t been feasible to achieve with pre-fabricated chambers.
– Fixed concrete cost – no more guesswork or concrete wastage
REDUCED INSTALLATION TIME
– No concrete base required; just lay the stone base
– For time critical installations, a single pour of concrete is achievable with the QuikForm™ system, subject to using concrete with the relevant additives
REDUCED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
– Uses less concrete
– PVC shuttering minimises contact between concrete and exposed ground
– Frame and turret made of powder-coated mild steel
– All standard sizes and depths are structurally designed to withstand worst-case ground conditions, including ground water up to cover level