Separator alarm system
The ViroSEP HCA system provides a reliable alarm warning in the event of a build-up of excessive levels of oil, liquid or silt. This unit has an audible alarm and a liquid crystal display and is operated by means of a simple push switch. An output relay is provided, which allows the use of an external sounder or beacon and can also be connected to your building management system (BMS).
Alarm warnings allow you time to take corrective action, ensuring the safe and economic operation of separators, preventing oil from passing through the separator and polluting watercourses which may result in expensive fines and clean-up costs.
The alarm system and sensors guarantee an increased level of safety and require simple installation for bespoke monitoring of oil and petrol separators.
– Warn of excessive levels of oil, liquid and silt
– It tells you when the separator needs emptying
– Reduces waste management costs
– Designed to comply with BS EN 858-1 and 2
– Can be fitted to interceptors from all manufacturers
– Reduces interceptor servicing costs
– Ensures safe and economic operation of interceptors