Electromagnetic water conditioners
Dutypoint EC WRAS-approved electromagnetic water conditioners are the ecological solution to increased lifecycle costs associated with the build-up of hard limescale. The Dutypoint EC reduces energy consumption and extends the life of plant equipment by eliminating the build-up of hard calcareous limescale without introducing harmful chemicals or additives.
As the EC is a physical water conditioner, water quality is maintained. None of the essential minerals present in potable drinking water are removed through the treatment. The unit is totally maintenance free, incorporating a simple control box with power-on lamp. The versatile Dutypoint EC operates at up to 16 bar pressure and 23°C and is available in a range of sizes.
STANDARD TECHNICAL FEATURES
– WRAS approved for potable water
– High build quality and 10-year guarantee
– Effect of treatment lasts for at least seven days
– No corrosive elements added to the water
– Low power consumption
– No regeneration process required
– No chemicals to top up. No routine maintenance required
– Economical installation – no separate mains supply required for water
– No straight pipework required either side of unit
– Unit is pre-wired with wall-mountable control box
– Versatile installation
– Water meter
– Mounting bracket
– Isolation valves
– Bypass assembly
– Particle filtration
– Flanged connections
– Duplex connection kits
– Common fault volt-free contact
* If higher flow rate is required, as many units as necessary can be connected in parallel.
|A technical overview of Dutypoint EC accessories.|
|The Dutypoint EC Electromagnetic Water Conditioner is a WRAS-approved product. Certificate number 1906334.|
|O&M manual for the Dutypoint EC range of electromagnetic water conditioners|
Why Electromagnetic Water Conditions?
|Why is there a need for electromagnetic water conditions?|