CXX – Combined Dirt/Air Separator and Balancing Tank
The Dutypoint CXX combines the benefits of a deaerator, a dirt separator and a hydronic balancing tank in one unit.
This system can be used instead of an individual deaerator and dirt separator, with the added advantage of creating a perfect hydraulic balance between the primary and secondary circuits. The importance of having a well-balanced system cannot be overemphasised, as this dramatically reduces energy consumption and increases boiler or chiller efficiency. In addition, it is vastly more cost effective to purchase this combined unit rather than individual items, saving both initial cost and installation time.
STANDARD TECHNICAL FEATURES
– Efficient removal of air and microbubbles in pipework
– Effective removal of impurities and particles
– Stainless steel element
– Designed and manufactured in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
– Enables perfect hydraulic balance between primary and secondary circuits
– Non-standard connections
– Larger units up to DN600 available on request