CXC – Combined Dirt and Air Separators
Dutypoint CXC combined dirt and air separators can be used instead of individual deaerators and dirt separators.
These combined units are very efficient and extremely cost-effective, becoming the preferred standard option throughout the industry. In heating systems, the units should be installed in the flow loop, situated immediately after the boiler and prior to the pump. In a chilled water system, the unit must be located in the return loop close to the chiller.
STANDARD TECHNICAL FEATURES
– Efficient removal of air and microbubbles in pipework
– Effective removal of impurities and particles
– Stainless steel element
– Designed and manufactured in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC
– Removable element (CXC-RE)
– Larger units up to DN600 available on request
– Non-standard connections
– The static head must not exceed 15 m for a heating system and 5 m for a cooling system