Element Hot Water Cylinders
Every Dutypoint cylinder has 28 mm inlet and outlet connections and is available in a wide variety of capacities to suit the demands of the property.
For installations requiring faster recovery times, the Element Pro range features an up-rated primary coil and 6 kW immersion heater. Reheat times for this range are as fast as seven minutes.
Where no external heat source is available, the Element Direct range features a 2 x 3 kW immersion heater as standard.
With an additional secondary coil, the Element Solar range is ideal for renewable energy sources, including solar panels.
Standard technical features
– 28 mm connections for high flow rates
– 4.5 bar and 6.0 bar versions for high-pressure installations
– WRAS approved for potable water
– Expansion vessel and two-port motorised zone valve included
– 3 kW electric immersion heater in addition to the primary coil
– ½” hot-water secondary return as standard
– High-performance insulation minimises energy loss
– High-grade duplex stainless steel construction for excellent durability
– 22 mm or 28 mm diameter stainless steel heating coil for fast reheating times
– Durable plastisol casing
– Factory-fitted pressure and temperature relief valve
– Building Standards: BS 853-1-1996 & BS-12-897
– Building Regulations: Part G & L
– Internal cylinder: 25 years
– Ancillary components: 1 year
– Additional coil for secondary heat sources, e.g. solar panels or air/ground source heat pumps
– Uprated primary coil for faster recovery times (available on 175-litre and larger models)
– 6 kW immersion heater (standard on Pro versions)
– Twin immersion heaters
– 1” hot-water secondary return
– Non-standard sizes
– Direct cylinders (immersion heater only)