The ScubaTANK® is the original fully WRAS-approved booster set and tank system and maximises water storage within a minimal footprint. Pumps are installed inside the insulated tank, resulting in extremely quiet operation.
Variable-speed pumps ensure a low level of energy consumption. In addition, smaller models fit through a standard door, making the ScubaTANK® ideal for retrofit applications. The range comprises the single-pump WX1 and the twin pump WX2 models, available in duty/assist and duty/standby configurations. Tanks are available with actual capacity from 175 to 2,250 litres as standard. All tanks come with a 2-year warranty*.
– GRP-insulated water storage tank
– Stainless steel submersible pumps
– High-flow inlet solenoid valve
– Low-water level pump protection device
– Digital system status display
– Fused isolation switch
– Remote alarm panel
– Common alarm volt-free contact
– Weatherproof housing for external installations
– Bespoke tank sizes for specific site requirements
– Horizontal split tank to enable access
– High-temperature water alarm and emergency purge
*More specific details available on request.
|A technical overview of the Dutypoint ScubaTANK®.|
|ScubaTANK demonstration and action infographic 2020|
Consultant Specification Templates
|Consultant specification template for ScubaTANK combined tank and booster set.|
|WRAS approval certificate for the ScubaTANK WX range. Certificate number 2003810.|
|Installation, operation and maintenance manual for the ScubaTANK WX range of combined tank and booster sets.|
|Control panel diagram for single pump ScubaTANKs|
|Control panel diagram for twin pump ScubaTANKs|