ScubaTANK® with category 5 AB air gap
Designed to maximise water storage with minimum footprint, the GRP insulated ScubaTANK® features integral WRAS approved submersible pumps, mounted inside the tank, resulting in extremely quiet operation. Smaller models are designed to fit through a standard door, making ScubaTANK® ideal for retrofit applications.
The range comprises the single pump WX1 and twin pump WX2 models, available in duty/assist and duty/standby configurations, with a variety of pumps to select. Capacities range from 175 to 2,250 litres. This model has a category AB air gap which means it can be used for applications where increased backflow protection is required.
– GRP constructed insulated water storage tank with an AB air gap for Category 5 applications
– WRAS-approved variable speed stainless steel submersible pump(s) – mounted inside the tank to save space and allow extremely quiet operation
– High-flow solenoid valve
– Low water level pump protection device
– Digital system status display
– Fused isolation switch
– Fully tested and set up prior to delivery
– Remote alarm panels
– Weatherproof housing
– Common alarm volt-free contact
– Horizontal split to aid access